Monday, April 5, 2010

Guess what I'm making...

I'm currently over flowing with personal projects as well as school work and I'm starting to find it hard to breathe! I'm currently attempting to get my film organized so that I can shoot it next week as well as maintain my Etsy store, I have a few personal projects on the go, my blog and tons of school work!
I'm starting to run low on time for the school work stuff so I might be slightly M.I.A for the next little bit, but I'll try and keep you guys updated on some stuff.
The blog buttons won't be ready for a while, I don't even have time to think about them.
Did I mention that I'm moving at the end of May? Just an other thing to add to my ever growing list of things.
During the little spare time that I have, I've been trying to make an apron with some scrap material, so I'll try and keep you guys update on that too! It's gonna be so cute; I even made my own buttons for it and it's gonna have a bunch of pockets so that I can put my ipod or cell phone in it...
Here's some apron love.
Laters,

1 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

I recently blogged about the first one. The second one is lovely!

Post a Comment