Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Back in the Blogging World Again!

OMG! I'm finally back! Can you believe it?!

I can make apologies but I won't as life just happened and I've been incredibly busy. In fact, I'm crazy busy right now making Christmas gift for my entire family but I thought I'd write a quick note to let you guys know that I will be back with full force in the following days. I've got a ton of updates and recipes waiting for you guys as well as some knitspiration and perhaps a pattern or two for beginners!

I'm also currently working on a whole bunch of new items that will be going up in my etsy shop by mid January! I'm also planning an overhaul of my blog as well as Etsy. A new year is coming, so it's time for a new Rock, Paper, Knit!

Gonna leave you guys with some wintery goodness!
P.S: Images taken from weheartit.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment