Saturday, February 13, 2010

Knitted Love

I  love scouring the internet for other people's creative knitting ideas. I never realized how many people like to knit items that look like food, but they're everywhere and super adorable! Anyway, here's a bunch of inspirational knitting items, most of which were found on flickr.
 These are so beautiful! I want to learn how to make these so that I can fill a vase with them. It might take me a while as I'm having the hardest time learning to crochet a flower. Can't seem to find a good video tutorial.
These are cute and colourful! I want a pair so bad! I think these were found on Etsy for anyone interested.
Speaking of knitted food, knitted cupcakes are all the rage right now. Everyone is making them. The ones at the top are felted.

For some reason the image url wasn't working for this one, but this is definitely one of my favourite! Yumm, knitted sushi: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lara604/2181269024/
Now you too can grow your own beard! Haha, these are greatness...
Well that's all the knitted love I have for today. 
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment