Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Lovers

I've never really been a big fan of Valentine's Day, however in the last year I've been trying really hard to get over some of my odd neurosis, I figure life's too short to let myself get in the way of my own love life. So here's to Valentine's Day, I hope you all have a great one!





Oh button love! Buttons have always held a special place in my heart; they're cute, come in various sizes, colours and shapes...what's not to love?


I cannot live without my tea! It's one of my favourite drinks. Right now I'm obsessed with apple cinnamon tea from Timmy's with one milk and two honeys....so good!

This really cute mustache heart can be found over here. Who doesn't love a good ol' mustached heart?


These are super adorable! They can be found here for anyone interested.

And for those of you looking to make that something special for that certain someone in your life, head over to this url for professional baker, Eloise Durrant of The Gourmet Cupcake Company's decadent recipe for Chocolate Truffle Rose Cupcakes. I'm tempted to make these myself!

Hope you all have a great day,
and don't forget to treat yourselves to a some nice chocolate!



0 comments:

Post a Comment