Sunday, March 7, 2010

10 Things I'm Loving This Week

I haven't done one of these in while and I'm quite bored, so why not?!

10. Brownie cameras.
9. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. a pretty great film, check it out if you get the chance!
8. My cousin's crocheted animals. I wish I could crochet like this! I have a hard time making flowers. 
7. Daffodils. They're my favourite flowers, plus the ones below are super cute. I want to learn how to make those and then I could have a vase full of daffodils that are good year round.
6. Zombie Disney characters. How neat is that? 
5. I love wall decals and anything to do with tea, teapots and teacups. That being said, I love this wall decal and I want it for my kitchen. That's saying a lot seeing as how I abhor the colour pink.
4. I'm not one to spend loads of money on shoes, I only own a couple of pairs, different ones for different seasons. But I would love to own these! They're gorgeous! 
3. Super old school pictures of my home town. That train station is still pretty much identical to the one resting there today. 
2. I know the Olypics are over, but that can't stop my love for Jon Montgomery, the Canadian skeleton racer of greatness!
1. I love owl! These little bookends made of recycled coffee bags are the cutest! Check them out over at Etsy of course! Oh and deffinetly check out the trailer for Legend of the Guardians.
Don't forget to watch the Oscars tonight!
Here's to hoping that Avatar doesn't win everything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment