Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sugary Treat

Alright, as promised, more Etsy love from my shop! Enjoy!

Colourful Lollipop Pendants/Charms, available in 5 different flavours!

Bright Purple and Forest Green Button Pendants/Charms. 

Butter Yellow Icing with Red Sprinkles and Blue Cup- Earrings- Cupcake Collection. These are some of my favourite and go perfectly with the matching pendant that I already have in the store.

Last, but certainly not least: Pink Cupcake with Hazelnut Icing- Earrings- Cupcake Collection. 

That's it for now! I've been so busy uploading everything and setting up shop, not to mention school work and making all these beauties...its been a long week for me already and I'm ready for a bit of sleep!
Check back tomorrow though, as I have a few new additions to add from the lovely bunch I made today. And as always, any kind of feedback and/or comments are extremely welcomed. I'm flying in the dark here, so anything you guys might have to say about the items, the shop, the prices...are most definitely appreciated!

Laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment